The Glenview at Pelican Bay (Glenview) is serious about protecting your privacy. We understand your concerns regarding how information about and from you is used and shared, and we assure you that we use the utmost care.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form through our site.
- When filling out a form on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other personally identifiable information.
- We may collect and process information about your actual location based on your IP address, Wi-Fi access points and other geo-location technologies. We use this information to personalize your website experience.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
We will not rent, sell or exchange your personal information with any third parties for their own marketing purposes. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website, including its security. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from visitors.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- To consider you for residency or employment.
We will only use the email address you provide to send you information and updates relevant to your request or inquiry.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes. Cookies are small data files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow). They enable the site or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you choose, you can set your Internet browser’s preferences and options to block all cookies, including those associated with our website, or notify you whenever you are sent a cookie. It is important to note, however, that some of our site services may not function properly if you block cookies on your computer.
Do we disclose personal information to outside parties?
We do not rent, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you. We may also release your information when necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our rights or others’ rights, property or safety.
How do we protect the information we collect?
This website incorporates safeguards to secure and protect information transmitted via or stored on the site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. For that reason, to protect your privacy, please do not use email or the contact forms provided on this site to communicate information you deem confidential. Once we receive your transmission, we use reasonable efforts to ensure that it is secure on our internal systems. Glenview is not liable for any damages associated with any such security failure.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided at the bottom of this page.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect or maintain information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are directed to individuals who are 13 years of age or older.
HIPAA and Resident Privacy Information
Glenview is committed to protecting your health information. Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we may use and disclose your protected health information (PHI) to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes permitted or required by law. It also describes your rights to access and control your PHI, which is information about you that may identify you and relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition and related health care services.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) is federal legislation established in 1996 to protect PHI. The HIPAA Privacy Rule pertains to how your PHI may be used and disclosed. The HIPAA Security Rule requires specific measures to protect your PHI when sent or stored electronically. Glenview has taken the appropriate steps to ensure compliance with both the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule.
If you have questions about our Notice of Privacy Practices or would like additional information, please contact us at:
Attn: Patrick Noonan
100 Glenview Place
Naples, FL 34108
This policy was last modified on September 1, 2016
Attn: Patrick Noonan
100 Glenview Place
Naples, FL 34108